spike tv right now :)

Dave1647545494

if it wasn't for the absoloutley retarded commentary(...800HP!!! ...he could die!!! ...his tires will explode!!!) and the rediculous sound effects(for the love of god, engines make their own noises, we dont need fake ones dubbed i!!!)...

love the show though! last week was the nitro bike, which was pretty damn insane(who knew that the only way they could be ridden was by popping the clutch and literally holding it at full throttle, LOL), and the car chase was just plain awesome! i've always wanted to see a car chase with someone that could actually drive, and i, for the most part, got that!

it's just too bad he went with an F-body though. if it was a mustang, it wouldn't have died on him after the first go...

He said "When I think running from the cops, I think Camaro." Hahaha... Oh how true.

I thought it was okay. His car was pretty bad ass, but the 1st cop chase was stupid. He lost em right away and we had to listen to the guy in the helicopter over react the rest of the time.

I thought it was gay as could be. Jesse James can't drive worth a fuck. He was talking how you can't do anything after they use the PIT, i have seen vids of guys recovering from it all the time. Then when he is practicing to aviod the spike strips he wrecks. He was driving around in circles in some crappy old housing development. It was pretty gay all around.

I just watch the Nitro Bike episode and was lame as hell. ZOMG HE COULD DIE every other sentence, it was so overplayed I almost fell asleep. I can't wait for the cop chase on the DVR. I'll probably fast forward through most of it too.