Looking for cheap vacation, need advice!

2 Sweet

Myself and three of my friends are looking to go to the coast for a week in mid July. We're all poor and don't want to spend much. I need help trying to figure out a cheap way to make it happen.

Two years ago, four of us went camping in Wilmington, NC, just minutes away from the beach. It was cheap, but tent camping in mid July sucked. Too fucking hot. Last year, six of us found a really nice condo/timeshare thing on Myrtle Beach (I think we found it on craigslist or something) that was affordable since it was split by six people.

This year it's just four of us and were thinking about North Carolina again. I did some hotel pricing online and even one of the cheapest hotels through Expedia (Sleep Inn, Wilmington NC) would be almost $600 for 6 nights between the four of us, and thats if we only get one room. $150/person isn't bad for 6 nights but we'd still prefer something a bit easier on the wallet, especially considering thats just some basic hotel that isn't even on the beach.

Camping would be less than $40 for each person for the entire week, and at that price we might just say fuck it and deal with the heat again. Still exploring more options though. Does anybody else have any ideas, or some other good/cheap vacation spots on the coast of Carolina? Thanks in advance :cool: