KENNY TSHIRTS IN!!! FINALLY!!!

skold

WELL AFTER 5 OR SO DESIGNS THAT WERE TOO PHOTOSHOPY FOR THE T SHIRT PLACE I HAVE WENT TO MY ORIGINAL DESIGN, BUT STUDIO HOOKED ME UP WITH AN UBER HUGE PHOTOSHOP IMAGE THATWAS PERFECT SO LETS GET A MEET IN HONOR OF KENNY AND PASS THESE BAD BOYS OUTS AND PAY RESPECTS, I CAN GET US POLOS NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT IF YOU GUYS ARE DOWN.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2hz64xj.jpg

THE BAK SAYS "DO WORK" AND DOB- DOD

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have alist from everyone who paid like a month ago, sorry for the delay but the images of the t types and burn outs came out like shit, and it took a week each to see a proof of one. and finally i got these, and it took like 2 weeks to get them in. I can mail you your shirts if your prepaid. but any way role call for polos next friday night. so i can call them and get the place all to us. i will have the list there jsut come up and see me and ill give you your shirt.

I have alist from everyone who paid like a month ago, sorry for the delay but the images of the t types and burn outs came out like shit, and it took a week each to see a proof of one. and finally i got these, and it took like 2 weeks to get them in. I can mail you your shirts if your prepaid. but any way role call for polos next friday night. so i can call them and get the place all to us. i will have the list there jsut come up and see me and ill give you your shirt.

So.... folks can order now, and pay for them when they pick them up?

KillJoy