KENNY TSHIRTS IN!!! FINALLY!!!

skold

I'll be glad to pick up shirts if we all wanted to meet up somewhere, or just let me know where to go to pick them up. I'll admit that my request to mail them was out of laziness; if they're ready now, I'll gladly pick mine up anytime.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, uh, what happened? Several of us were up at Polos on Friday as we said we would. Ricky, where were ya?

I don't know what happened to Ricky but I meet Ralf later that night. I think the crab I ate at Joe's Crab Shack made everything in my body turn bright green. I chucked up bright green stuff, it was the first thing that had came out of body between eating the crab, drinking and then. I was a little worried but too drunk to care so I went back to sleep. Woke up the next morning and shit a leprechaun out, everything made sense at that point. I've never seen a green that vibrant in my life before.

Umm follow up please? I don't mean to be a nag but those of us that paid kind of want the shirt...to wear ya know?

I'm in no way shape or form local and I'd need mine shipped if someone wants to get mine then ship it and I will send you the few bucks it costs let me know.

I've been in contact with Anthony as well. He is aware.

I "know" Ricky and I don't think he is out to steal the money but at the same time don't say one thing and do another......

Ricky really is a good guy. I'm not worried about him taking the money and running. He just needs to tell us what the hell is going on.

I talked to him yesterday. He is working a ton, and hasn't been on the site, but has mailed a bunch out.

He isn't going to steal anyone's money. I personally gave him part of the initial run $$ WELL over $20 bucks.

Frankly reading a punch of your posts makes me want to crack skulls.

You cant be mad at people who are wondering where thier purchases are. Especially when there is NO feedback from the seller.

I dont know this guy from a hole in the and my 20 bucks is currently out the window.

If i see a product of it, then yay! He gets rep from me and trader rating..

You cant be mad at people who are wondering where thier purchases are. Especially when there is NO feedback from the seller.

I dont know this guy from a hole in the and my 20 bucks is currently out the window.

If i see a product of it, then yay! He gets rep from me and trader rating..

I think you're forgetting why you bought the shirt...

1. none posted interest in going to polo's and so i never posted a time. If i was going to go I wanted it to be a timebig turn out not like 3 people. So I never posted that i was going.

2.i work everyday mail these is taking time.

3.CR is gay.

4. some people gave no contact info on there paypal payment.

5. I knew kenny longer than anyone on this site so i wouldnt use his name to get a few bucks.

6. i will post a list of whos shirts go out tomorrow, and off what i have read i dont want any of you picking shit up from me at my house.

Ricky don't get all pissy because someone asked you a question....I work 5 days a week just like most of us and still it takes 5 minutes to get on here to update a thread. No one was thinking you took our money and ran but you have to expect something when you offer nothing.

I didn't think for a second that I wouldn't get my shirt and if you needed info all you had to do was ask.

I can't stand how people play the victim role when confronted.

No one said you weren't a good guy or that you were untrustworthy.

If you don't want people picking up shit from your house that's your call but at least offer to meet up with people so they can get their shirts I think that's all that people want.

I only asked that mine be mailed because I was out of state if I was local there is no reason anyone should need it mailed.

Anyway thanks for updating and don't have such hard feelings.