Texts from last night

TimTaylor751647545500

Much lulz

(216): My Blind Date Arrived. She looks like something I'd draw with my left hand.

(972): Don't feel obligated to get back to me but I think I just fell in love with a middle aged waitress at the Dennys in waco. She's used but in good condition.

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/

(516): I'm at this poker game and this kid to my left is bragging about all the chicks he hits including a "playboy model" when all of a sudden this 22 guy looks him in the eye and says "ever fuck a 70 woman. The things they can and are willing to do" Next think the whole table is quiet for an hour. That guys my hero...

Guest tbutera2112

(210): I just want to hang out with her.

(916): You're a liar. Why do I have to give you reasons you can't have sex with my mom? I hate you.

(512): its been so long since i'vebeen laid i've forgotten what a penis looks like. When a guy makes me hot i picture him finishing the job by whipping a multi-setting showerhead out of his pants.

These all originate from the 740 area code (Delaware area, where I live.) Most of them aren't that funny, it just makes a bit more interesting knowing these came from around my place.

(740): i mistaked the back of her knee for her vagina

----

(740): Just saw an old lady trip and stumble. Laughed. Kept Driving. I'm going to hell.

----

(740): Dude there are two smokin hot chicks laying outside my apartment...I almost want to tell them theyre laying where I threw up last night

(631): U should. Its a good ice breaker

----

(616): i wokr up in ohio with no clothes. i think someone gave me ecstacy. can you come find me please it's cold.

----

(740): Yeah no shit. My mom is giving me winecoolers as we watch a show abt alcoholics

----

(917): I will be home in 10 min. Dont be beating off on the couch

(740): enter at your own risk

----

(740): We should takd a huggy cab to snuggle bunnyville

----

(216): ok i said sorry. what else do you want?

(740): 100 blowjobs

----

(740): Good. I was naked most of the night. But sometimes I would wear my tux vest...But only my tux vest. It was classy.