Took some pics of the same car I've taken 1000 pics of...

V8 Beast

Where were those pics taken, reminds me of a place near Springfield?

Looks sharp, I guess. ;)

Yeah, its no Audi :D

Over by NTB in Hilliard. I was driving by, saw a barn looking structure and had to take pics. Its almost like the barns are reaching out to us car people. Its like they are telling us something...

Build a barn and they will come..... :confused:

Air bags for drag racing my dear Watson :p (Look how low it is in my sig)

Srsly? That's cool. I can't really tell a difference in your sig pic. Are they drag-specific air bags with Schrader valves in them? Any info on product/installation?

Over by NTB in Hilliard. I was driving by, saw a barn looking structure and had to take pics. Its almost like the barns are reaching out to us car people. Its like they are telling us something...

Build a barn and they will come..... :confused:

The problem is this: positioning an F-body in front of a rusted, ponderous, obsolete building makes it kinda hard to distinguish the subject of the photo from the background .... confuses the eye, ya know ... :wtf:

I'm just saying ......

The problem is this: positioning an F-body in front of a rusted, ponderous, obsolete building makes it kinda hard to distinguish the subject of the photo from the background .... confuses the eye, ya know ... :wtf:

I'm just saying ......

Kind of like parking a WRC by a toilet, I get lost too. :p

Good one Doc lol! Me and you for pinks at 42???? :D

Thanks Kirk.

Srsly? That's cool. I can't really tell a difference in your sig pic. Are they drag-specific air bags with Schrader valves in them? Any info on product/installation?

My rear would drop like mad when I launched so I had Ray put air bags to help with weight transfer. I'll have to check with him to see what brand they are. They do have schrader valves and are extremely easy to adjust.