Slow Silver Car *SECRET REVEALED*

Alex L.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting a build thread, with no build info or pics. This is why you're not a lumberjack :p

It's because I have nothing to talk about yet. By the end of this week, I will be on the same level as Paul Bunyan.

Not gonna lie, I don't know what this hwilli person has.... but I'm betting on the silver car.... all day.

Takers?

Better bring your big boy pants if you are going to run howard.

Oh and this thread is full of more fail than the jim kelly buffalo bills

Good lord people, already calling fail and the project hasn't even started yet. No patience!

Adam, I was actually planning on towing it with the Miata. That car puts out so much power and torque that it shouldn't be a problem. :lol:

Alright, alright, I guess I will let the cat out of the bag.

http://wp-content.rpmware.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/30_6100.jpg

Will be getting an AEM Series 2 and some coilovers for the car. Comparison of Series 1 vs. Series 2:

http://aempower.com/files/EMS_vs_Series2.htm

Other mods may happen afterwards, but I am going to keep those in wraps.....for now. So yes, all of the speculation that occurred was just for this.

The circle of silence will verify that this is in fact what will be going down right now. :)

The car will still put down over 700whp, hopefully closer to 750whp after the AEM goes on, but will be no 210+ Mile car or single digit drag car right now. :lol:

My dad's '77 Corvette needs to be re-tuned and will be taken to the shop this week to do that. The Supra will be getting attention after that since the Lexus is pretty much finished.