Recommend a good LT1 Tuner

Fubar231

My buddys got a 94 camaro with a LT1 in it, and hes looking into getting a tuner really soon, but i told him before he buys anything let me make a post and have the f-body guys tell him what to get. Any input would be nice. Thanks.

A buddy on mine took his lt1 car to brian. He gave him a guys number named Mike Kent to do some tuning. He is on CR but i dont know his name. He did some good work on my buddies car he was really happy with the numbers.

This was aweek ago . I am pretty sure brian said he didnt have the software to do a obd1 94 or 95. and this mike kent had tunercats for a obd1 car. either way brian will get you in the right direction. I know that eric over at ips has LT1edit and can also tune any lt1 car. Both guys will do a awesome job

unless lt1edit has changed, it's for OBDII only...

I went to PCM4Less and just flash mine, do a few runs, log them and email the results, a few days later I have a different tune to put on... my car is getting to be about dialed in.... once this is done, I'll throw it on a wideband / dyno and see how close they got me :D

Pm flippy. I'm getting mine done on a dyno in kentucky when rob is done. Bluecattunning, I have his email address if you pm me. He deals with straight lt1s, and if he can do flippys then our cars should be a cake walk

We do have the capability to tune all LT1's , and currently have 3 here in the shop getting tuned.

If you would like I have another 94 coming in next Thursday for a tune, your more then welcome to stop down then. Or just give us a call, and talk to myself or Eric, about the car and we can advise you from there.

Good luck

-Brandon

If this is the one with the HUGE green wing he needs to get that pulley fixxed before he gets a tune.Its so messed up it sounds blown.

you mean the same douche bag that kept trying t o get my to race on gemini in traffic.

back on topic umm lts are cool?

If this is the one with the HUGE green wing he needs to get that pulley fixxed before he gets a tune.Its so messed up it sounds blown.

you mean the same douche bag that kept trying t o get my to race on gemini in traffic.

back on topic umm lts are cool?

is it a green lt1 car with wing and ss hood and stock z wheels ???

You all nailed it.

Whats this about a pulley O'Doyle? I know his shit wines, but it only started doing that once he changed his serpentine belt.

Triple FTW!

I like how you talk about him trying to race, but no one says anything about the blue wrx that almost hit me from behind that night... Nice.

EDIT: Cause i didnt wanna do a 4th post, hes getting his car taken to IPS next week. So... Lock it up?