Financing car builds

BlackC50

Thanks guys. I guess I'm just getting aggravated at the fact that I can't do it right now more than anything. I do have a plan for. Trust me I have had a layout, spreadsheet, timetable, cost projections, all the jazz for it for a while. I know exactly what I want and how I want the car to look when I am done so....guess I need to cool my jets eh?

BBK Headers, BBK o/r x-pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-Back, k&n intake, Throttle Body, 75 Wet Shot of Nitrous with Safe Tune.

Drive Train:

Eaton 31 Spline LSD, Moser 31 Spline Axles, Ford Racing 4.10 Gear

Suspension:

J&E upper and lower control arms, Tubular K member, Tubular Control Arms, Granatelli Front Coil over Springs, BBK Rear Springs, Strange Adjustable Shocks and Struts

and I will be running M/T swicks....

So will it go low 12's maybe 11's??

I think it will probably spin a bearing or snap a rod before it goes 12s. Nitrous isn't good for a stock set of rods or bearings. You don't just gain HP, you get more force on every part of the engine.

Beefing up the tranny, drive shaft and axles will mean they won't break but if you start climbing your ring gear, your oil pan will be flatter....