Garage pics !

Catman

I'm new and there may already be a thread, but I didn't see one, soooo here goes !! I should have bought a small house with a big garage, instead of a big house and small garage.

5 streetbikes 2 quads and 3 dirtbikes ... all in a one car garage !! :D

I got 2 quads out at my property and gave 2 project bikes away ... Lets see who else is totaly out of controll here !!

2cib98j.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My garage is far from out of control. Some people say I have some issues with being a little to organized. Might have a little OCD! I'm Ok with it but some people have given me a hard time. Anyways here's my little garage. It's not much but it's mine!:D

100_30982.jpg

Garagetools2.jpg

toolbox2.jpg

workbench2.jpg

garage07082.jpg

garage0708.jpg

mines changed a little it.. with the addition of my bike, and 2 other bikes im working on at the moment.. plus i got rid of that old ass PC in there and i just bring the laptop out.

but shit cant beat, wireless internet, cable tv, and a mini fridge in your garage lol

DSC_0110.jpg

I'm new and there may already be a thread, but I didn't see one, soooo here goes !! I should have bought a small house with a big garage, instead of a big house and small garage.

I got 2 quads out at my property and gave 2 project bikes away ... Lets see who else is totaly out of controll here !!

You got me beat, I only have 7 toys, you have 8, lol! I built an oversized 3 car garage, but put 2 doors on it, the extra room is for my bikes :D

mines changed a little it.. with the addition of my bike, and 2 other bikes im working on at the moment.. plus i got rid of that old ass PC in there and i just bring the laptop out.

but shit cant beat, wireless internet, cable tv, and a mini fridge in your garage lol

tru story thats what i got.......except im still working on the mini fridge

Bornsinner and I have a garage but at this point it is a MESS! Shit everwhere Cant find the front from the back and to cold to get into the attic. Plus our bikes and meatwads bike are in pieces.

Edited by BornSinner

:)

2cib98j.jpg