Garage pics !

Catman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dustin, I will always look up to you and your big garage, not to mention the "bike shop" and the machining equipment.

The bike shop is now an LLC too btw....my dad just informed me of that last night.

haha, I forgot about Dustin's garage. He should win the quantity award hands down. :lol:

(plus, he has a welder that I distinctly remember him saying I could play with :D)

One of these days. BTW we need to figure out a date to hook up my leds too...you need to figure up a supply list. And I need to machine my pegs for the leds...

Edited by dustinsn3485

The bike shop is now an LLC too btw....my dad just informed me of that last night...

WTF! now I am really jealous! Congrats. Do you have any clients yet? so do you or your dad "own" the shop? what is the name? I always hoped you would start up a shop and let me be a part of it. Maybe someday you will get big and remember me :o

In my unsuccessful attamp to find a house last year, the Garage was my main concern. My wife was about ready to shoot me since thats all I cared about...how big the garage was. My toys are important to me and they deserve a good home too

:plus1:

WTF! now I am really jealous! Congrats. Do you have any clients yet? so do you or your dad "own" the shop? what is the name? I always hoped you would start up a shop and let me be a part of it. Maybe someday you will get big and remember me :o

Well I wasn't completely aware it was happening. It's dad's business. I work for him I guess :rolleyes:

:lol:

No work as of yet.

In my unsuccessful attamp to find a house last year, the Garage was my main concern. My wife was about ready to shoot me since thats all I cared about...how big the garage was. My toys are important to me and they deserve a good home too

Wives.:rolleyes:

some just dont understand.

and then what sucks you buy the house with "the big garage" a year or two goes by and its not quite as big......... my situation :(