New to the Forum

iiblue02ii

funny plate.

decent intro. Not a fan of the doors, but hopefully you're removing them along with the STI badge.

I'll give you a pass based on effort alone and being able to take some of the initial negative comments. But I'm not going to get you out of the hole alone, so you better come up with something here.

Instead of spending all that money on the car, why don't you spend some money and get spell check, You friggin non-spelling retard !!!!

oh, and cars cool :D

dam thats what ive been doing wrong all these years. spell check here i come! haha

any one think i shoudl get some lambo doors for my mad tyte neon? i think it would look sick tastic.... ahhh so bored

dam thats what ive been doing wrong all these years. spell check here i come! haha

any one think i shoudl get some lambo doors for my mad tyte neon? i think it would look sick tastic.... ahhh so bored

DO IT!!

Spellcheck, not the lambo doors.

ppppshshhhhhhh get REAL STi. You could have used that $2,500 and got an STi short block and built it up and then you could have a half real STi. But no, you went for the doors. To each his own. Hope to see you around and get a good lawyer.

Awesome !!! I've been looking for someone that could specialize in installing STI badges in improper locations. I really need an STI badge for my Evo, as a matter of fact I've already taken the liberty of removing all of my rear badges. I just need an expert, such as yourself, to direct me as to how exactly you put STI badges places they don't belong, and how to do so as correctly as possible.

Awesome !!! I've been looking for someone that could specialize in installing STI badges in improper locations. I really need an STI badge for my Evo, as a matter of fact I've already taken the liberty of removing all of my rear badges. I just need an expert, such as yourself, to direct me as to how exactly you put STI badges places they don't belong, and how to do so as correctly as possible.

ahahahahahhahhahahaha :bangbang:

yes i know big mastake with the doors i hear bout it every day im out over 2500 from thos pices if crap that would be y we r taking legal actions agaenst the shop

Did the shop hold a gun to your head and make you install the lambo door?

Exactly. :nono: