Holy Shit!!!! This guy can drive!!! 6 sec car.

CRAWDAD

Karcher Nitro Champs Super Compact day 1 qualifying

this is Day 1 qualifying for Super Compact at the Karcher Nitro Champs at WSID, it's a compilation of Mazda RX3's, Toyota Corolla, Toyota Celica and a RX2.

About 30sec into the video. the lil silver car

This guy can drive? He went down the drag strip. I was thinking was going to see something cool, but it was pretty crappy.

I don't know man.. usually I'd have the same attitude but he had a good save in the silver car.

2003 I was down in Florida racing. We decided to hit up a differant track on a wed or thurs night for a test and tune session (sarasota area), and there were a couple cars like these down there racing.

If you have never seen them in person you are missing out!

When I first seen them, I was like WTF (laughing)????? They were obnixously loud and twisting a lot of RPM's maybe 10-12k.

Sounded like a bunch of pissed of bumble bees.

As they were annoying to listen to, I had to give them props because they were fast and out of control and the driver wouldn't lift!!!!

I hate to say it, but beyond the launch, being able to "Drive" at the drag strip consists of remembering to take your right hand off the shifter and place it on the wheel.

Oh and big power in a short wheelbase = NUTZ! Those cars are cool. :)

I don't know... It takes some real balls if nothing else to do that. Sure it's not as ongoing as a rally racing or auto cross, but imigine excelerating towards the center wall on 270 at 80mph on your way to a 150+ mph. :eek:

I don't know... It takes some real balls if nothing else to do that. Sure it's not as ongoing as a rally racing or auto cross, but imigine excelerating towards the center wall on 270 at 80mph on your way to a 150+ mph. :eek:

Its hard to explain it to people that just don't get it.;)