03 jeep GC stalling upon startup

timmy43016

I have an 03 jeep grand cherokee and today when i tried to start it stalled upon startup. First thing that happened today was turning off the car while rolling up the windows (normally the windows rollup with key out until you open the door) and the windows would not go up. so i put the key to the on postion to give it battery and i got nothing. I tried to start and the jeep hesistated on turn over so i gave it a little gas and fires right up. let off the gas pedal and inmmediately stalls. turn over again to start...hesitates...gave it gas and fires right up. this time i left foot on gas at idle rpm for about a minute and took foot off gas...its fine no problems. turn car off and try to start same problem as before...leave foot on gas and holds idle rpm. first i thought fuel filter...but when i give it gas it sounds perfect and when i drove it around after this drama for a few...drives normal no issues until you go to start. what gives?