Trails 6/19

Korpy1647545521

So how strict is the track? Have to wear pants and long sleeve shirt or can I come in there pimping shorts and a wife beater?

haha nooo normal short. if your gonna rock shorts just make sure you put pants on when you run( they do check i got booted a pass cause of this) an if you run 13.99 of quicker you have to run a helmet(again trails does check again got booted for a pass on accident for this haha)

make sure you also have a battery tie down on your battery an you should be good

wow there is like no one here - I can get a dozen runs in if it stays this way. Coming from the west coast where you're lucky to get 2 runs on a Friday night - I can get used to this.

eh, dont get to used to it lol fridays are usually packed, we just got lucky tonight.

i ran twice, both runs sucked so i left. the only reason i even went out was because of those kids in the blue civic SI hatch. they were trying to race me on main st and got raped from a roll so i can came out and raped him even worse from a dig lol.

wow there is like no one here - I can get a dozen runs in if it stays this way. Coming from the west coast where you're lucky to get 2 runs on a Friday night - I can get used to this.

Last time I went out there on a Friday I swore I'd never go back to one of those. I'm really surprised there wasn't much of a turnout. Oh well dragway 42 next week ;)

My runs, as was everyone else's by way of their complaints, suck Donkey Balls. My best was 12.5 @ 111. I barely broke 13.0 @105. I know the heat was bad but uggh, that was some heinous shit.

Meth kit here I come!! lol

My runs, as was everyone else's by way of their complaints, suck Donkey Balls. My best was 12.5 @ 111. I barely broke 13.0 @105. I know the heat was bad but uggh, that was some heinous shit.

Meth kit here I come!! lol

yep, dont feel bad, my best is a 13.8, my best last night was a miserable 14.6 lol