New Member 03 Evo

614Evo

too late. Better erase my other posts in the Oven too! you'll never catch me!!! haha!

Wrong! Congrats you are now banned from this thread and any further fuckery will lead to a miserable existance.

Follow the rules or pay the price.

Game on...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong! Congrats you are now banned from this thread and any further fuckery will lead to a miserable existance.

Follow the rules or pay the price.

Game on...

you have a small weiner. an a slow car. game on beotch! :bangbang: end off topic

back on topic interesting color evo...

Tranny and new twin disc on motor and in car. Still urathane mounts with gvr4 engine bay (only have to mounts on right now) FML

sooo is it up running an ready for fun or still waiting on crap?

edit: sorry back on topic ughh nice car...( what thread am i in )

the galant vr4 was released in 1987. before dsm's and way before the evo!

EVO 0 FTW

I know, I'm just being a smartass. BUT the audi quattro came out in 1980, and if it wasnt for that car, there probably wouldnt have been any galant vr4's.

Hey new guy.. You wouldn't happen to have some stickers on your back drivers side window would you? I can't tell from the pics. If so I tried racing you along with a black Rx-7 the other day (on a closed course with professional drivers). The Rx-7 played but the red evo didn’t :( Oh well welcome to CR.

Hey new guy.. You wouldn't happen to have some stickers on your back drivers side window would you? I can't tell from the pics. If so I tried racing you along with a black Rx-7 the other day (on a closed course with professional drivers). The Rx-7 played but the red evo didn’t :( Oh well welcome to CR.

were you in the gp or the lameee rs?

Nope no stickers in the window