TV crews in my office parking lot this morning

Linn1647545492

When I was pulling into my office parking lot this morning I noticed CVS and surroundings were taped off and there were 2 TV crews in the parking lot.

Here is the story.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2009/06/19/officer_involved_shooting.html?sid=102

wow, there were about 15 cop cars and a helicoptor flying over advance and walgreens while I was at work yesterday and we saw them arrest some guy in the parking lot. I haven't seen anything on the news about that yet though. Someone told us he shot and killed someone in the neighborhood behind advance and he was one some top 100 wanted list, but who knows.

Best thing that could happen to that area of town is a good old fashioned California type wild fire.

But if there was a fire and everyone got out alive, that would displace them into other ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

Best thing that could happen to that area of town is a good old fashioned California type wild fire.

im from california, an one of the wildfires tore threw my aunts house destroying the whole house an leaving her with severe burns that have have left scars on a good portion of her lower body you asshole :mad:

when i saw you posting this first thought crap linn tryed some one to the copy machine for 20 bucks. lol

Let me be the first to say ... WHAT ???

lol since he cant race any more on the street i figured he woudl try to husltle peopel for 20 bucks anyway that he can. so racing some one to the copy machine( i belive he works some form of office atmosphere) for 20 bucks

I second that...
haha

im from california, an one of the wildfires tore threw my aunts house destroying the whole house an leaving her with severe burns that have have left scars on a good portion of her lower body you asshole :mad:

Listen nut sack,

I guess since your aunt got hurt no one should ever mention wildfires because your labia minora will get chaffed. My advice is to buy stock in vagisil.

BTW. Sorry to hear about your aunts injuries. Didnt she have advanced warning like my family in Carlsbad, Temecula, and Hemet get?

But if there was a fire and everyone got out alive, that would displace them into other ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

Good point. That is why I left that place. I went to Eastmoor, that place could fall off the face of the earth as far as I am concerned.

Listen nut sack,

I guess since your aunt got hurt no one should ever mention wildfires because your labia minora will get chaffed. My advice is to buy stock in vagisil.

BTW. Sorry to hear about your aunts injuries. Didnt she have advanced warning like my family in Carlsbad, Temecula, and Hemet get?

she was trying to save her horses. which she did but indoin so got well you get the point

interesting you know about carlsbad temecula...cause i grew up in escondido small world

on topic did you ever find out what had happened?

Linn, where do you work? I drive past james/broad all the time living in Bexley,didn't know you were all the way over here for work.

When I went to Eastmoor, the only guys working at Broad and James were pimps.I had no clue Linn was pimping these days.

Linn, where do you work? I drive past james/broad all the time living in Bexley,didn't know you were all the way over here for work.

I work with Linn, we work in the black 3 story office building right behind BP if you are heading South on James rd its on the right hand side

I work with Linn, we work in the black 3 story office building right behind BP if you are heading South on James rd its on the right hand side

The one with that cafe on the 1st floor w/ the purple neon signs? What do you guys do in there, lol? I never knew there were business' up there.