Amazing TT 2UZ-FE V8 Supra

Fubar231

Son, I probably lost more Toyota knowledge this week than you will ever know.

Its called sarcasm, most people understand it. He has a fucking Lexus SC300, I think he knows what a UZ motor is.

you're not even old enough to drink beer, which means you're not allowed to call anyone you went to preschool with "son", and claim youve "lost more Toyota knowledge this week than you will ever know"

now, when youre 55, 60, and both parts of that are/may be true, knock yourself out. right now, you dont know shit.

you're not even old enough to drink beer, which means you're not allowed to call anyone you went to preschool with "son", and claim youve "lost more Toyota knowledge this week than you will ever know"

now, when youre 55, 60, and both parts of that are/may be true, knock yourself out. right now, you dont know shit.

It was a joke, again, idiot. Jesus H. Christ, are people on this board REALLY that thick?

That's pretty impressive out of a 2RZ. I wonder why they used that motor instead of something else though.

It's easy to increase the displacement from 2.4l to almost 3 litres.. they handle boost really well too :)

How hard are they to source? :)

2RZ-FE(2.4l) and 3RZ-FE(2.7l) both came in the Tacomas and Hiluxes :D

On the other hand, VERY expensive to build because there's limited manufacturers that supply parts.. namely Paradise Racing, but you're still talking serious potential.

According to PR they're at a new world record at 7.49 @ 192 for 2RZ 4cyl.

Hell, their 3TC turbo AE86 is running 8 sec flat... which is amazing to me. :eek:

2RZ-FE(2.4l) and 3RZ-FE(2.7l) both came in the Tacomas and Hiluxes :D

On the other hand, VERY expensive to build because there's limited manufacturers that supply parts.. namely Paradise Racing, but you're still talking serious potential.

According to PR they're at a new world record at 7.49 @ 192 for 2RZ 4cyl.

Hell, their 3TC turbo AE86 is running 8 sec flat... which is amazing to me. :wow:

Do want. Let's build one. :D