seriousily f m l

SRTurbo04

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you able to crank it over by hand? Not sure on how jet ski's are. When I got the motor for the buick there was a bunch of oil in the #6 cylinder. cranked it over several times by hand to get all the oil out.

If you can I'd crank it by hand first by trying to start it.

Why not take it to a reputible PWC repair facility? I mean... you have OBVIOUSLY shown your skill and ability...

:rolleyes:

KillJoy

honestly any other time ide say "haha good one steve" but honestyl shut the fuck up, or say something that could possibly help me out asshole

Why not take it to a reputible PWC repair facility? I mean... you have OBVIOUSLY shown your skill and ability...

KillJoy

That was not very constructive Steve-O. Be nice, or I'll pay Mitch $5 to rape you.

Hell, he'd probably do it for a six pack in reality.

honestly any other time ide say "haha good one steve" but honestyl shut the fuck up, or say something that could possibly help me out asshole

Sorry bud, I was just attempting to save you time, money and headache.

How DARE I attempt to offer some resonable advice.

I PROMISE, I will not let it happen again.

KillJoy

I would say continue to try to get all visible water out, change the oil and run for a minute or two on the hose, then change the oil again and run for a couple more minutes and then check to see for any water in the oil. Just dont run it more than a couple seconds without it being on the hose. And remember to start the ski, then turn on the hose and turn the hose off before you shut the ski off. Otherwise you will run water back up through your exhaust and flood your engine again. Call me if you need anything.

I would say continue to try to get all visible water out, change the oil and run for a minute or two on the hose, then change the oil again and run for a couple more minutes and then check to see for any water in the oil. Just dont run it more than a couple seconds without it being on the hose. And remember to start the ski, then turn on the hose and turn the hose off before you shut the ski off. Otherwise you will run water back up through your exhaust and flood your engine again. Call me if you need anything.

big thanks you an dave honestly appreciate it.

so after gettin all the water i thought was out. i put the plugs in an it woudl crank an then jsut thud (like the beginnign) so ide take otu the plugs an pump all the water out. after doing this process about 10 times the motor fired for a second then woudl crank then all of a sudden starts up an idels great . i only let it run for 5 or 6 seconds. then ide let it sit a few minuites an try again. i dont currently have the piece to run it to the hose (ill for sure be picking up that part tomorrow)

but after turning it on an off afew times the motor seems to be doing ok. ill be changin the oil tomorrow as well as new plugs an change out the gas for some fresh stuff. thankfully after it was 90% submerged an ruined my day. cr came to the rescue again an helped me out. ahhhh now im going to go get stoooooooopid drunk now

Paul I don't have strong evidence against it but I have always been pushed away from using wd40 for stuff like that. give me a second and ill find the link to some very popular products.

i dont want to use it unless i ahve to but problem is no parts store is open rightnow. so its eathier let it sit all night like that untill the morning

Boeshield Lubricant is the name of one of the more popular ones. It is made for lubricating aircrafts at sea or something like that. I am still trying to find a link to some others. Google this one or something it can give you an idea of where to get it or something similiar.

I would say fog everything with WD40 for overnight but only if you make sure you are gonna get the good shit tommorow so that it can prevent any rust from the WD40. My only proof of WD40 causing me problems is that I used to coat my impact tools with it and it would keep moisture away for awhile but then would seem too accelerate rust build up after a few days. I started using some other products and various oils and havent had a problem since.