seriousily f m l

SRTurbo04

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine wasn't as shitty as yours but when I was camping in KY this week I only had limited tools and my stock charger started going out and I was loosing speed. I went to switch to the Les Cooke SC and I broke a damn bolt off. I didn't have the tools to get it done. I finally got it done today but i also realized something went through my pump and my prop/wear ring are damaged and I am at a loss of RPM's. Waiting now on a custom pitched prop from Green Hulk. I will be out Thurs with the new charger but don't know what kind of speeds I'll be running with the rpm loss. Look on the bright side, maybe you will be able to pull on me this week...;)

haha i doubt ill pull you ski has topped out at 57 on calm water an 54 in chop.

but not sure if ill be able to get thursday off im running out of vacation time. so im gonna try to change my work schdugel so i can be out there

well i got up early an fogged the motor. the directions said to spray enoug in to the carbs to stall the motor... well i sprayed an sprayed but i coudltn stall it. so i went an did the 10 seconds in each spark plug hole ect. im trying to ge t off work for friday but not sure if ill be able to get the time off ahhhhh