junkyard finds

Dave1647545494

went to pick n pull today

they had two fairly complete older sho's, 10 or 12 lt1 powered gm's if anybody still messes with those mostly big body cars but I'm assuming the basic stuff is all the same

a pretty good deal in the builder section on a 99 3/4 ton ram that won't start and a 1947 plymouth with suicide doors the plymouth comes a with freshly rebuilt engine

the only one I know of is on groveport road across from ace iron and metal

if your talking about you wrench at the auto shredder they had a kinda beat but repairable fox gt mustang for $1500

its a piece of shit. they were orginal asking 3,500 for it earlier this year. its rusted to hell and back. you can find a much better starting point for less imo.

i went to a junkyard up in mansfield and saw an EF hatchback w/ a b18a1 swap, hasport mounts, EX front knuckles on teg calipers and big slotted rotors up front and discs in back. had an integra steering wheel and cluster with cruise control. Its like finding a unicorn in ohio. i'll prolly never see this again in this state.lol

Wait, that shredder place is open? EVERY time I've gone by there, the gate has been closed. Weekdays, weekends, morning or afternoon, I've yet to see them open. I'd figured they had given up when scrap prices dropped or something.

uh yeah, u part it is right beside CS.