Pics of the truckbed liner wrx

thorne

as soon as i getback I'm going to work on itmore. Honestly in the garage it was really hardto tell. the firsttime the car pulled out of the garage was 11pm so I left town before fixing. But I will say I've had lots of commentson my trip. few jeep guys.

I got a awesome video I'll be posting =)

The reason why shown. I got to do some bad ass trails in the subbie today. including some creak crossings . it was a blast. I had 2 jeeps pull over at the endof the trail and ask me questions. They had m oved out of my way cause i was going through.

=) I had a dash cam minidv =) Now I just have to flip the video from upside down to up.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I herculined the interior tub of my old CJ-7. It sunfaded to gray quickly. Hope the dupli-color stuff you used has good UV resistance or its going to look shittier than it already does.

it's sorta dirty. But i got a AWESOME Video of Parsons Branch rd. If you ever are down at the smokies and have a jeep/subbie or are really adventures on a car with good ground clearance that road is bad ass.

UnPaved

Water crossings

drewl

Awesome I will take you up on this when I get back . I just herd back from duplicolor today. I'm talking to them about getting more product and there suggestions on application.

I'm still gung ho with the idea I'm just wanting to perfect the application.

If I had to guess I would say your using TR250? I used to order that stuff by the pallet for my previous employer.

hope you have better luck than i did with spray on bed liner. no matter how well i preped the area a power washer would take most of it right back off. i had way better luck with the roll on bed liner. that stuff was hard as a rock when cured.