FS: Xbox360 games

Brrcats

So I traded my 360 for a PS3 a month or two ago with the intentions of replacing the 360. I have since chosen not to and have decided to sell my remaining games, so here's the list of what I have and what I'm asking for.

Devil May Cry 4 - $20

Mirrors Edge - $20

Resident Evil 5 - $40

Street Fighter 4 - $40

Gears of War 2 - $40

Fallout 3 - $45

Force Unleashed - $20

Call of Duty World at War - $40

Left 4 Dead - $40

Call of Duty 4 - $30

Grand Theft Auto 4 - $30

Guitar Hero 3 w/1 wired, 1 wireless controller - $30

Fable (original xbox) - $10

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - $20

Burnout Revenge - $10

Ninja Gaiden 2 - $10

and i'll have one of those quick charger with two more batteries $25 for the quick charger, $10 for each battery

I'll be in Columbus this weekend for Comfest, and I'm willing to meet up to make the exchange on Saturday morning before I head down there. I'll be staying in Westerville, so meeting spots in that area or on the way to Goodale park would be preferred.

Thanks

Dave

Would you make me a deal on just the guitars, then sell the game seperate? Or, even if you would just sell me the wireless one. If not I will take the package anyway. Let me know when you want to meet up. I'm around Sawmill Rd.

Thanks.

Edited by FormulaMatt

Would you make me a deal on just the guitars, then sell the game seperate? Or, even if you would just sell me the wireless one. If not I will take the package anyway. Let me know when you want to meet up. I'm around Sawmill Rd.

Thanks.

honestly this was a hard bundle to price. I'm pretty sure that trying to get just the two guitars would probably cost around $30 in itself, so I figured just keeping them all together at that price was fair.

I could do $25 for the guitars and try to sell the game separate though if you're really opposed to having the game as well.

How would meeting at Crosswoods cinema work for you? Thats about an equal distance from sawmill and polaris.