any east side people free?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

need help picking up my truck...ill come pick you up, take you to where its at, have you drive it to my house, and then ill take you home

please?

Guest tbutera2112
DAM can you wait till 930 lol hahaha oooo

yea i can wait, wanna swing by here when you get off and ill take you up to get it? its at carmax at easton

yea i can wait, wanna swing by here when you get off and ill take you up to get it? its at carmax at easton

lol i was just kidding homes. i might be going on a date when i get off. if i dont then i can help but dont count on it. im spitten game left an right....lol :bs:

Guest tbutera2112
why? you know they wont give you shit for it

im not selling it to them, i just need to pick it up...we bought an accord from them, and i drove it home, now my truck is still there

Guest Removed
im not selling it to them, i just need to pick it up...we bought an accord from them, and i drove it home, now my truck is still there

details on the accord?

moms or yours?

Guest tbutera2112
details on the accord?

moms or yours?

moms...im gonna keep the truck

06, 57k, 2dr, its a charcoal color, auto, fully loaded, black leather, 3yr/36k mi warranty

oh, and if it breaks, im allowed to bring it to you for repairs, and carmax will pay you whatever it would cost if i took it to them... (as long as you use certified parts)...also, we have to keep records and do all maintenance on the exact intervals, so it will be coming to you for 60k, 67, 75, 83 k services and oil changes...if youre up for it...we can talk details later on it

Guest Removed
moms...im gonna keep the truck

06, 57k, 2dr, its a charcoal color, auto, fully loaded, black leather, 3yr/36k mi warranty

oh, and if it breaks, im allowed to bring it to you for repairs, and carmax will pay you whatever it would cost if i took it to them... (as long as you use certified parts)...also, we have to keep records and do all maintenance on the exact intervals, so it will be coming to you for 60k, 67, 75, 83 k services and oil changes...if youre up for it...we can talk details later on it

i dont think car max pays me, the extened warranty company does...i have delat with penlty of them at that..so no worries..

and yeah we can handle mainenance, not a problem...i'll make sure to keep stuff on the shelf for it:D

Guest tbutera2112
i dont think car max pays me, the extened warranty company does...i have delat with penlty of them at that..so no worries..

and yeah we can handle mainenance, not a problem...i'll make sure to keep stuff on the shelf for it:D

oh and i forgot to say its a v6

sorry tyler im out she acceped my date wooo looks liek chads got you

PIIHisB

its a suprise!

know whats not a surprise? the fact that you cant even spell surprise

Im going to heading out anyway so I can come scoop you up and drop you off. If that works for you I can leave right now.

PM me your address

thanks a ton man!!!

Guest Removed
im spitten game left an right....lol

no thats called spit.....that fommie white stuff that he keeps wiping off his face is spit...or you boy jizzm'z :bangbang: