transformers!!!

Jizzle Juice

NO SPOILERS!!!!

The movie was amazing to me. It had it all. It was funny and sad, yes I said sad. But the action scenes are the best! Optimus is a beast and sideswipe is the best he says lol. Opening scene to end credits the movie was great. Gotta lil slow at one point, but was great. And let's say there's a girl giving megan fox a run for her man in the movie :) I deff recomend you go see it. Its long but a good long not drawn out terrible long. Overall ill see it again in movies and pay once more that's how much I liked it

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly do you belive everything a critic says? I don't I'm the guy who says ill see about that myself. There are plenty of movies where someone said it sucked and I've seen it and was pleased. There just a "professional" movie opions

No, I don't. Just telling you what I read in the paper. Damn son.

I agree with your entire post. :gtfo:

I can't believe the part where Prime teams up with He-man and they try to salvage the tattered remains of my adored, childhood memories. That was totally the best part.

i will stab you with a spork an stuff your mouth full of toiler ppaper filled with last nights chipotle

good movie and sideswipe being the vette he is kicks all kinds of ass but totally ripped off my saying but i'll allow it it was for good reason with good timing. :)

one part i said please be _______ FUCK you bastards thats not right .........

and yes some sad parts i can't believe those 3 died

good movie and sideswipe being the vette he is kicks all kinds of ass but totally ripped off my saying but i'll allow it it was for good reason with good timing. :)

one part i said please be _______ FUCK you bastards thats not right .........

and yes some sad parts i can't believe those 3 died

alrigth thats it im beating the shit out of you gusy the next time i see you

Sorry guys but Michael Bay should be slapped in the face for this movie. What the hell was he thinking. The story line sucked, the camera angles on the action scenes were pissing me off, I couldn't tell who was who and what the hell was happening cause it was zoomed in so damn close. That and the stupid little one liners the autobots did were retarded.

I really expected a good movie after the first one but they really dropped the ball for me.

spoilers maybe

I do agree with all the zoomed in shit, sometimes all you could see were piles of metal thrashing around especially when optimus was fighting in the woods, but it was still awesome. Optimus is a total badass this time around, and megatron's just the opposite. He gets fucked up and flies away every fight..

wtf im goig to come over an take a shit in your trashcan at your cubicle.