BOAT CREW, Thirsty Thursdays

Sam1647545489

I'll be there. Infact I'll prob already be there a bit early trying to see if I can figure out why I'm not spinning the rpm's I should be. My prop and wear ring are junk so thats prob my problem, I just need the new prop to get here ASAP so I can add that extra 8mph.

Andrew, if you get a chance give me a call. I can have my other ski on the trailer if you needed but I wanted to ask you something before I came up there. 614-348-7854

ahhhhh dam dam ddam dam you guys i wish i rememberd to schdugel off the time AHHHHHHHHH chris are you going out any where on sunday at all? im thinkign saturday night im gonnna fix the remainign parts on the skia n take it out sunday witht eh drain plugs in this time

we got off in time. Everything is good, got rained on on the way home. It was lightening like crazy and people were still putting boats in. Chris's ski sounds badass and shantons throw back boat is ill..

How does it run?

Was out there all afternoon (12-5) and the water is incredibly warm. Not even refreshing to jump in anymore! Still great day on the water. We waterskiied across absolute glass.

Fun stuff at the ramp - from the DNR officer kicking some unprepared redknecks off the lake, to some mexicans in a huge, impractical, lifted SUV on 24's trying to back in a 10ft shorelander trailer and jackknifing every 5 feet. They never did make it... an old dude that was chilling by the ramp had to back the trailer for them!

we got off in time. Everything is good, got rained on on the way home. It was lightening like crazy and people were still putting boats in. Chris's ski sounds badass and shantons throw back boat is ill..

Sam I am just waiting for you to install the same waterboxes I have into your boat. Now that would sound sick. Now I just need to get mine running right. I am missing 400 rpms and a few mph.

I had one hell of a time getting home in that storm, I couldnt see shit and even 270 was flooded. I didn't even risk running the back roads and taking the skis home so I just took them too Hilliard and then to the woman's house after the rain stopped.

BTW where is all the good footage of the boat? Especially the one where Shanton was wave jumping

Edited by I Drive It... It Breaks!

Sam I am just waiting for you to install the same waterboxes I have into your boat. Now that would sound sick. Now I just need to get mine running right. I am missing 400 rpms and a few mph.

I had one hell of a time getting home in that storm, I couldnt see shit and even 270 was flooded. I didn't even risk running the back roads and taking the skis home so I just took them too Hilliard and then to the woman's house after the rain stopped.

BTW where is all the good footage of the boat? Especially the one where Shanton was wave jumping

Im not posting pics of the throw back boat till Its all done, Its at total marine performance right now,.......:p

Hopefully motor is all good.

Chris we need to get some wakeboarding done I think andrew has off thurs we can proly kill ourselves off the back of his boat then lol

Paul what parts did you have to replace?