name change?

SRTurbo04

Please dont call me a dumb ass, Ive done nothing to you, Just poking a lil fun, at your name change. it was 04SRTurbo wasnt it?

its not that your poking fun its that nobody knows who you are. It would be like if you walked up to a group of people on the street that were laughing at someone and you just started laughing to join in.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lurking isnt going to increase my post count. I also dont see what post count's have to do with anything. Maybe i chose the wrong thread to comment in thats for sure, as all i see is hostility.

Lurking would let you know what's going on there noobie.:rolleyes:

Lurking isnt going to increase my post count. I also dont see what post count's have to do with anything. Maybe i chose the wrong thread to comment in thats for sure, as all i see is hostility.

You have 21 posts and most likely have never been to a meet. Therefore, you don't really have the right to make fun of a well-known member of the boards. It's pretty simple.

paul will tow it all over 270 lol

i shall kill you an drag your vr4 around 70 lol

:confused:

21 posts, maybe you should lurk a little longer.

i agree

Not sure what that would accomplish, I do not see how my car is a POS. Its definitely slow, But that doesn't make it a POS. I would race, if my tires where not bald and showing cords. But all it would prove is your car is faster.
well once your get new tires you shoudl have no excuse i drive a neon my cars a pos lets race . oh an my cars slower

well post count doesnt matter really but the fact that youve been on teh forum since 2007 an bareely post shows you havent done much for the forum so there for you were useless before. an i see you being useless in teh future.

god is it saturday yet?

You have 21 posts and most likely have never been to a meet. Therefore, you don't really have the right to make fun of a well-known member of the boards. It's pretty simple.

Please don't assume things about me or anyone, im sure you know what assuming does. I actually haven't seen you at any meets. But if you must I have been to a few.

• Downvote 1

can we get a poll and take all the names that we have created and take a vote?
hah ai like this idea

Please don't assume things about me or anyone, im sure you know what assuming does. I actually haven't seen you at any meets. But if you must I have been to a few.

hm odd ive seen him at the last few wierd.. an ide know i show up to 99% of them

lol btw i loveeee where this thread has gone. made my day wooo

I have met all these fuckers in person including you, but that doesn't change the fact that you don't know any of us very well.

Try this,

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4134J324RWL.jpg

It's not an assumption, it's the truth. Do you know Paul? If the answer is no, then you shouldn't be making fun of him, enough said.

Also, where were you looking at meets? I'm the big tall ginger one who drives a loud Toyota. You going to D42? If so, come find me, I'm pretty hard to miss. ;)

hah ai like this idea

hm odd ive seen him at the last few wierd.. an ide know i show up to 99% of them

your such a homo

It's not an assumption, it's the truth. Do you know Paul? If the answer is no, then you shouldn't be making fun of him, enough said.

Also, where were you looking at meets? I'm pretty hard to miss. ;)

ive never met you and your a non supra driving ginger

i shall kill you an drag your vr4 around 70 lol

i agree

well once your get new tires you shoudl have no excuse i drive a neon my cars a pos lets race . oh an my cars slower

well post count doesnt matter really but the fact that youve been on teh forum since 2007 an bareely post shows you havent done much for the forum so there for you were useless before. an i see you being useless in teh future.

god is it saturday yet?

Your car is an SRT4, I've seen it at the hooters meet, I didnt think it was a POS. Thank's for calling me useless, All in due time, we all started somewhere. Yes i did lurk for a very long time, I stated that in my intro thread.

Anyways, If you took offense to my original comment, i meant to harm.

• Downvote 1

hah ai like this idea

Why would you like this idea? Your name will get worse.

and leave to go ride your jetski, pusscakes

:asshole:

I have met all these fuckers in person including you, but that doesn't change the fact that you don't know any of us very well.

Try this,

I'm going to use that wisely, Thank's :asshole: :D, You are correct, I've met you only once, Thats not much of an impression for anybody.

Your car is an SRT4, I've seen it at the hooters meet, I didnt think it was a POS. Thank's for calling me useless, All in due time, we all started somewhere. Yes i did lurk for a very long time, I stated that in my intro thread.

Anyways, If you took offense to my original comment, i meant to harm.

after all this lurking time you should know never to apologize. you said it you meant it. its the net you pussy. man up. im a rude asshole to everyone on this board. and i show up to 95% of the meets. only person who doesnt like me is copperhead. lol jkjk theres a reason for that