name change?

SRTurbo04

after all this lurking time you should know never to apologize. you said it you meant it. its the net you pussy. man up. im a rude asshole to everyone on this board. and i show up to 95% of the meets. only person who doesnt like me is copperhead. lol jkjk theres a reason for that

I don't like you very much either.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

after all this lurking time you should know never to apologize. you said it you meant it. its the net you pussy. man up. im a rude asshole to everyone on this board. and i show up to 95% of the meets. only person who doesnt like me is copperhead. lol jkjk theres a reason for that

Advice taken.;)

It's not an assumption, it's the truth. Do you know Paul? If the answer is no, then you shouldn't be making fun of him, enough said.

Also, where were you looking at meets? I'm the big tall ginger one who drives a loud Toyota. You going to D42? If so, come find me, I'm pretty hard to miss. ;)

I hope to make it to D42, I'll find you if i do. I'll only be spectating though.

Guest Removed
Lurking isnt going to increase my post count. I also dont see what post count's have to do with anything. Maybe i chose the wrong thread to comment in thats for sure, as all i see is hostility.

fuck your post count

Please don't assume things about me or anyone, im sure you know what assuming does. I actually haven't seen you at any meets. But if you must I have been to a few.

dude really?

this coming from a sponsor...this makes you look real good...im sure im going to waste my time trying to buy a over priced phone and service from you:rolleyes:

no racing the super fast tl with the air filter?

Oh no, much to fast for the track, ill never make the turn off :D, Actually its back to stock airbox.

It's all good. I'll be there trying with all of my might to grenade my stock transmission. :lol:

R154 or W58?

fuck your post count

dude really?

this coming from a sponsor...this makes you look real good...im sure im going to waste my time trying to buy a over priced phone and service from you:rolleyes:

shut your nextel having mouth!!!

god full of fail oh well kids these days.

john is your shit driveable yet?

phil get your pos lt1 up so i can walk it on the same setup ive had since winter 07/spring 08

an rob ...thats too easy

alex your slow an im going to TOW you down the 1320 in 2 days.

an anthony darkfagula save me a spot im buyi it tonight or in the morning an your slow asa well an i need my name changed to

slowassNeon or

WillactuallyRace

NotinternetRacer

john is your shit driveable yet?

it will be once you come help me!

I have the motor sitting in the car and trans. but cant get the fucking urathane mounts to line up :URGH

other than that, i have to add fluids, transaxles and little shit. probably a weekend worth of work (im a drinker while working) Lol

i hated my nextel when they switched...hell they were always shitty.

I need you to shot me a pm and tell me where you work so u can fix my pos storm

i hate you. im at work and i dont wanna work pm me bitch