hello everyone.

rruuff

finally on here. my name is shawn and i have a 2001 mustang gt. i have heard about this site for awhile and finally had some time to register. i have a ford but really just a car lover of any brand that goes fast.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, ok, i know there are tons of them out there but mine is different. still trying to post pics but here are the specs. saleen series 4 super charger, (pushing 9-10 lbs boost), steeda suspension (lowered 1.5") bbk h pipe, borla side exhaust, 19" drift r wheels, razzi ground effects, roll bar (it is a vert) 30lb injectors, jlt true cold air, intercooled, sniper tune (which sucks) will have sct tune next week. ect. i am looking for an evo or sti right now.

ok, ok, i know there are tons of them out there but mine is different. still trying to post pics but here are the specs. saleen series 4 super charger, (pushing 9-10 lbs boost), steeda suspension (lowered 1.5") bbk h pipe, borla side exhaust, 19" drift r wheels, razzi ground effects, roll bar (it is a vert) 30lb injectors, jlt true cold air, intercooled, sniper tune (which sucks) will have sct tune next week. ect. i am looking for an evo or sti right now.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/Smileys/picard1.gif

Withholding rep until pictures are posted.

ok how am i suppose to make an album if im not allowed yet???

dont make an album you tard. upload them to photobucket an post the image link to here. if you do you might( an i highly doubt it) youll get enough rep to get out of the oven an see the rest of the forum. an then able to make an album.

how hard is it to read the stickies at the top of the screen saying HOW TO POST A PIC...

your pretty smart for driving a neon.....i guess i need to read everything huh. lol

good oneeeee clever. doesnt matter what i drive or what you drive, if you cant read the notes stating HOW TO GET IN TO THE FORUM, HOW TO POST PICTURES. after all i made it in driving a neon an all

ok i need to use photo bucket. sorry i have never used it before so i will try my best mr. fairy and i hope i will not let you down. thanks to all who welcomed me.

ok i need to use photo bucket. sorry i have never used it before so i will try my best mr. fairy and i hope i will not let you down. thanks to all who welcomed me.

its cool you alreaddy let me down, good luck gettin in the forum