hello everyone.

rruuff

i am thinking about getting rid of the body kit. i liked it at first but its more of a pain in the ass now. i do know one thing, it eats srt4's. thanks for letting me in
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow lots of Mustang bashing in here. Come on tards it's like this. People follow what is great i.e. Megan Fox. Would anyone be angry if there were 200 just like her running around Columbus? Hell no. So why complain about alot of a great thing?

His car looks decent, I'm not one for the body kit and would like to see some motor pics.

Welcome to the site Shawn.

i am thinking about getting rid of the body kit. i liked it at first but its more of a pain in the ass now. i do know one thing, it eats srt4's. thanks for letting me in

well then you shouldnt have any problems racing me at one of our track days on street tires( no slicks no drag radials) for 20 bucks then? after all youve got a big bad mustang and ive gota little neon :(

i have no problems racing you.....at the track... right now you might get me because i have a jacked up tune. it took this performance shop 2 months to install a fuel pump and tune and it was a horrible experience. im running 13 flat with a 2.2 60' on 19" street tires, the problem is im dropping below 10.1 air/fuel at wot. it needs leaned out alot and i cant get out of the hole on street tires.

i know there are some fast srt4's out there so it should be a good race. so whats your times?

i have no problems racing you.....at the track... right now you might get me because i have a jacked up tune. it took this performance shop 2 months to install a fuel pump and tune and it was a horrible experience. im running 13 flat with a 2.2 60' on 19" street tires, the problem is im dropping below 10.1 air/fuel at wot. it needs leaned out alot and i cant get out of the hole on street tires.

i know there are some fast srt4's out there so it should be a good race. so whats your times?

ahhh annnnn here are the excuses don DON DONNNN.

14.02@86.5 :bangbang: its stock ahh well

ahhhh god is the work week over with yet?!?!?!

yea i have talked to brian just saving up after the experience with another local shop. all they had were excuse after excuse.

buffalo i said i would race you anyway at the track. i would like to get it dialed in first though.

yea i have talked to brian just saving up after the experience with another local shop. all they had were excuse after excuse.

buffalo i said i would race you anyway at the track. i would like to get it dialed in first though.

its cool man just giving you a hard time to pass the time away from work. your smarter then most people, most wil lrace even with a messed up car ahh well on that note your still gonna get drug down the track :bangbang:

dyno brian at dynotune motorsports can hook you up on that tune issue!!

hes a sponsor here aswell

oh an you get your pos car up an runnning so you can line up an get drug aroudn as well.

disclaimer to all who is reading this:: i drive a neon im slow an yes im calling people out wooptie doooooo

Guest tbutera2112
oh an you get your pos car up an runnning so you can line up an get drug aroudn as well.

disclaimer to all who is reading this:: i drive a neon im slow an yes im calling people out wooptie doooooo

my car isnt gonna be running for awhile lol

mustangs are gay

YOU HAVE A slow mustang your self lol

really, its been a fun car looking for a new toy though. thinking going sti or evo but i do miss my trans am.

hes got a mach1 thats stocker then shit ...for sale i belive too... UPGRADEEEE