May buy a Subaru Forester XT..

ghost1647545489

Went and looked at Subaru Forester XT, I liked the ride and of course to all wheel drive. It actually has pretty good pick and the only thing the one I liked didnt have was navi. But I have been looking online for a setup that plays dvd/cd and navi by clarion for about 600.00

just wanted to see what people thought of those cars

Went and looked at Subaru Forester XT, I liked the ride and of course to all wheel drive. It actually has pretty good pick and the only thing the one I liked didnt have was navi. But I have been looking online for a setup that plays dvd/cd and navi by clarion for about 600.00

just wanted to see what people thought of those cars

I've had built in Navi's in my rides before and while they are nice, I will say that I wouldn't buy one again. Just way too many plug-n-play options out there that are very good and prove to be a much better value.

Subarus are awesome because they are LEGO's .

The parts are pretty interchanable.

Also if you want it to have a bit more pep.

Up pipe / Down Pipe / Tune

you will pickup some nice at the wheel tq.

if I put in an after market navi/cd/dvd player, will my steering wheel controls still work? I didnt think they would but wishful thanking. If Not I may just put a tom tom in.

I've never heard of that ability with a 'base' aftermarket HU. I've seen some add-on's out there for steering wheel control, but don't know much about them. Just that they do exist.

http://www.crutchfield.com/g_118900/Steering-Wheel-Audio-Control-Adapters.html?c=3&tp=476&avf=N