32" LCD HDTV -practically new

jeffro

I baught this tv about 3 weeks ago but need to sell it now because my transmission is about to give out. Its an emerson 32" lcd hdtv with full hd hookups. I still have the box, manuals, remote and all. just looking to get what I paid for it. 400$. At work so ill post pics later

Guest tbutera2112
i bought a tv from bestbuy, used it for 2-3 weeks then returned it because i decided i wanted car parts, they didnt even think twice about me returning it....where did you get it from?

Baught it from walmart. I just called them and they said I have less than 90 days to return it. I told her I didn't have a recipt but she saod as long as I know the date of purchase they can look it up. Pretty sure it was the 23rd of june. Craig what day did you stop by? It was earlier that day. If anyone wants it I'm returning it tomorrow

Guest tbutera2112
Take it back. They will take it. Tell me where you got it from so I can go up there 2 days later and buy it for 200 :D Give them the 3 day range and they can find it.

lol opened items ftw

i thought about buying a nice tv, keeping it for 2 weeks, returning it, and then giving my gf money to go buy it for cheaper!