Jealous much?

TimTaylor751647545500

Sucks to be her cousin

Omaha, Nebraska (The Weekly Vice) -- Courtney L. Antillon, a 19-year-old Omaha woman was arrested Monday after she struck an innocent woman with her vehicle after seeing her standing next to her boyfriend. The victim and Antillon's boyfriend had just exchanged insurance information after a minor traffic accident.

"I'm not good," Antillon waled from her jail cell. "It's never going to go away. I'm scared."

Antillon now cries alone in her jail cell - charged with manslaughter after striking down a woman in a jealous rage just moments after seeing her boyfriend and the woman standing together along the roadside.

According to prosecutors, Antillon was driving her silver Mazda Monday night when she saw her boyfriend, Israel Francisco Gonzalo, talking to Ana Rodriquez-Delopez-Cardenas.

Investigators say Antillon became angry, made a u-turn and then tried to strike Gonzalo with her vehicle. Although she succeeded in clipping Gonzalo, her vehicle struck and killed Cardenas as she was getting into her car. Antillon then drove away and later abandoned the vehicle.

"I remember hitting her and seeing her on the ground," said Antillon from the jail. "I seen two people run to her. I didn't know those were her kids."

Antillon's own two children were with her in the car along with her cousin, Dianna Dandridge, who was also arrested in the case. She told investigators she drove away because she needed time to think. She later met with her mother, said goodbye to her children and turned herself in.

Antillon characterized the entire incident as an accident, however prosecutors don't agree. County Attorney, Don Klein called Antillon's actions "senseless," pointing out that Antillon turned the vehicle around and aiming it right for Gonzalo.

According to reports the couple had been arguing earlier when Antillon decided to kick Gonzalo out of the house.

Antillon was charged with manslaughter, 2nd-degree assault, and leaving the scene of an accident. Her cousin, Dandridge, was charged with being an accessory to a felony.

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2009/06/courtney-antillon-cries-accident-after.html