Glass Scratches??

Igor

I've got some glass polish but I've had only marginal success using it.

What I've found is they're abrasive enough to remove stubborn water spotting, and really clean windows like they're new...but they do very little for actually correcting scratches from wipers, etc. You will initially see filling that will make the scratching look better but as the fillers wear off the scratches will come back. This was all with a high speed rotary buffer.

Andy

Ive had some pretty deep scratches buffed out of a rear window after a piece of metal flashing fell on it at work. i dont really remember where I took it, but supposedly theres a good chance that places will not buff a windshield, as there's a chance of distortion of your view.

link one and 3 work great just have to work at it. If you can catch your nail skip to link 3 most shops do not like to do it because it takes time and you still might not be happy in the end. (They will not play with it for a long time like you might do at home) give it a shot and just take your time