89 members have voted

1. 1. trade vette for the camaro

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, NO man I believe you'd get your ass beat for saying something like that.

Get this, they are both Chevys at heart right? And in the chevy 'breakdown' the vette is a step up (performance and style wise) from the camaro. And unless its a fire breathing camaro, there wouldn't even be a THOUGHT in my mind of EVER giving up a corvette.

Tradition of vette: decades of refined supercar performance for a decent price.

Tradition of camaro: Red necks love em. Had 10 years where it was a bad ass car.

Definitely NOT a vette.

no, NO man I believe you'd get your ass beat for saying something like that.

Get this, they are both Chevys at heart right? And in the chevy 'breakdown' the vette is a step up (performance and style wise) from the camaro. And unless its a fire breathing camaro, there wouldn't even be a THOUGHT in my mind of EVER giving up a corvette.

Tradition of vette: decades of refined supercar performance for a decent price.

Tradition of camaro: Red necks love em. Had 10 years where it was a bad ass car.

Definitely NOT a vette.

your new, you have no idea what we are talking about with this car. i sold the camaro for almost 10k more than i bought my vette for and the value only goes up on it while the vette goes down.

honestly tough call.

If your goal is to go outright fast, then keep the vette. The vette will always out perform the camaro for anywhere near the same amount of money put into them from this point.

BUT...while I really admire your C5, it's nowhere as cool of a car as the camaro was/is. I obviously never drove the camaro, but if it's as much fun as it looked in your old videos, I'd say bag it...it won't be as fast, but you probably won't care either if you're having that much fun with it.

so...if you want to chase down and post FTOD (not counting open wheelers) at most auto-x events you go to then keep the vette. If not, go camaro.