300ZX TT Dyno - Dyno Tune Motorsports

Aesthetic_Influx

For the impatient: 331 rwhp / 354 rwtq @ 14psi.

Well, after a year or so of other things taking priority, I finally got back to the dyno. I can't thank Brian enough for all of his flexibility, time, and knowledge. I think I slept better last night than I have for a couple years, knowing that the car is running so well (despite some things leaking here and there). I highly recommend Dyno Tune Motorsports; finding a solid dyno shop is like finding a trusted doctor.

http://flux21.com/forums/070109_dyno.jpg

In case it's not too clear, the blue number was the last pull after some final adjustments. I still have a bit of a wavy AF, but I think that's due to the rpm adjustment points on the S-AFC II being too far apart. The boost was holding at 14psi, then tapering off a bit.

Once again, big thanks to Brian and his crew at Dyno Tune Motorsports. Despite it not being "fast" compared to some of the beasts on this board and in the area... I am VERY happy with how she pulls now. :D

I appreciate the comments.

Nice numbers. Not what you had hoped for, but stout nonetheless.

Thanks Coty. Yeah, I was hoping for a bit more - but that was based on me believing that the car wasn't running right... when in fact, it actually was for the most part. What's funny is that the final numbers were almost perfectly identical to my original pull a couple years back; consistency makes me happy.

Clean car mang. That was me there helpin out.

Thanks, and thanks for all of the help. Likewise about your Mustang; love the wheels and color.