Exhaust opinions?

Cordell

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay well thanks to Chad (GTPnLS1), I got an even trade for exactly what I wanted, even came with a cutout welded in.

If you're curious you'll have to hear it, it's still loud just not "hear me from a mile away obnoxiously loud". I'm happy and Chad was really excited about having the loudmouth on his car. He was also nice enough to jack them both up in his driveway so we could do the swap.

Fuck yeah!!! Sweet trade if you ask me.

I've been driving around in 3rd gear everywhere so I could get a good sound out of the Magnaflow but now I have no problem riding around in drive.

After driving it to Dublin for dinner and back I couldnt be happier.

I like how it idles, and sounds at WOT, the rest I can live with. It's the negative attention, and trouble it causes for me that I'm tired of, so I'm done with it the way it is.:mad:

Maybe it's driver error? Not the exhaust?

Drifting out of NTB? Burnouts leaving Roby?

Not hating, just an idea.....I certainly wouldn't want to sacrifice for others, why don't people scowl at useless Harley's? They are loud as piss and can't idle apparently since they have to be revved up every two seconds.

Edited by Crossle