So who knows this supra?

HAOLE

i say go for it. if anything, you'll actually be able to relate to other people on this site and have something to talk about (your car). that way, you can finally stop spewing your lack of medical knowledge around here. see how fucking funny i am.

on a side note, the car looks fantastic

Did anyone see the it is looking like the MD's that are so smart, killed Michael Jackson? I guess we can add him too the other 780,000 per year that the MD's off. See how funny I am?

Did anyone see the it is looking like the MD's that are so smart, killed Michael Jackson? I guess we can add him too the other 780,000 per year that the MD's off. See how funny I am?

Well, he tried turning to God, but all he gave him was little boys.

:D

KillJoy

Hey don't act all butthurt just because you never got the chance to give him a happy ending after one of your 'special' adjustments

15 year old car is a 15 year old car. you can get 5 year old bulletproof cars with 600rwhp for less. supras are mostly hype these days. that being said, i will probably end up buying one eventually

I don't know if I would call them hype. Supras are over priced, but they are like any other rare car.

The supra was putting out performance that took everyone else 10 years to catch up to.

Did he trade it in, or does he work there?

His full name is Joe Nott. ;)

Yes, he works there/is affiliated in some way.

Nice looking car when I saw it at the meet a few years ago. It was still stock twins though. I didnt read through the mods list to determine if it is worth his asking price. SHRUG

His full name is Joe Nott. ;)

Yes, he works there/is affiliated in some way.

Nice looking car when I saw it at the meet a few years ago. It was still stock twins though. I didnt read through the mods list to determine if it is worth his asking price. SHRUG

Auto > Stick

:D

KillJoy

I don't know if I would call them hype. Supras are over priced, but they are like any other rare car.

The supra was putting out performance that took everyone else 10 years to catch up to.

i suppose you're right. i just remember seeing those cars along with dodge stealth's and mitsu vr4's.