So who knows this supra?

HAOLE

http://allannott.com/images/InventoryPhotos/JT2J/A82J/0S0/JT2JA82J0S0030312/JT2JA82J0S0030312_4.jpg

http://allannott.com/images/InventoryPhotos/JT2J/A82J/0S0/JT2JA82J0S0030312/JT2JA82J0S0030312_8.jpg

http://allannott.com/images/InventoryPhotos/JT2J/A82J/0S0/JT2JA82J0S0030312/JT2JA82J0S0030312_3.jpg

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=256536505&dealer_id=100918&car_year=1995&rdm=1246678140277&model=SUPRA&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1995&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=100&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=43822134&showZipError=y&make=TOYOTA&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=43050&advanced=&end_year=1996&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=92&standard=false

Sale Includes Stock Chrome Wheels w/ Goodyear F1's on front & BFG Street ET on Rear, as well as fitted car cover w/ carrying bag with lock as well as lots of stock parts. Performance Mods Precision 74GTS Turbo Polished Tial 44mm Wastegate Tial 50mm Blow Off Valve HKS 272 intake/Exhaust Cams Titan Adjustable Cam Gears Accelerated Performance Fuel Rail Precision 1000c.c. Injectors Dual Walbro 255 Fuel Pumps w/ Billet hanger Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator AEM Engine Management AEM 3.5 Bar Map Sensor AEM Tru-Boost Boost Controller HKS DLI Ignition Box Greddy 3-Row Front Mount Intercooler ATI Dampened Crank Pulley Brian Crower Intake/Exhaust Valves Brian Crower Intake/Exhaust Valve Springs Brian Crower Titanium Retainers ARP Head Studs TRD Engine Mounts Dual Flex-a-lite Radiator Cooling Fans Precision Stainless Exhaust Manifold Ceramic coated 3 3/4'' Downpipe/Midpipe Apex'i GT Spec 4' Exhaust HKS Cold Air Intake/Filter Boost Logic T4 Turbo Blanket 3 Gauge A-Pillar Pod w/ Greddy Oil Temp & Pressure / Innovate Wideband 02 Sensor. Cusco Carbon/Aluminum Front Strut Brace More Appearance and Sound Mods

After a two year hiatus, I am on the hunt for another supra.

No kidding. The only bad thing about these cars is, no matter what you want to do with them, you almost have to sell body parts to do it.

Yea. It is not like buying civic or mustang parts.

Guest fist302
I'd gladly sell my left nut for it!

Would you really? Im curious because people say that alot but would they/you actually do it if someone offered the trade?

I dont think i would offer my left or right nut for anything.

V8kilr, that is a beautiful supra get it!

Guest tbutera2112
Would you really? Im curious because people say that alot but would they/you actually do it if someone offered the trade?

i would trade one of my nuts for an f430

I may go look at it this week. I am going to call them Monday and see if they still have it. I am done having kids. So I would trade the lefty for it.

Hells yeah, maybe not for that car... But I'd give my left nut for hummm, a Ferrari 430 or 360 spyder.

BTW, that's a clean ass Supra! Have fun looking for your next car.

Did you realize that if it is the one that belongs to Joe N, it's an auto?

Yes, I had a 6spd before. I would like to go auto this time. I had terrible 60ft in the 6spd, best I could do was a 1.9.

Guest fist302
I may go look at it this week. I am going to call them Monday and see if they still have it. I am done having kids. So I would trade the lefty for it.

Haha thats true if i already had kids thats one case were i might consider it. Otherwise eff that.

I'd sell each nut for $10g's + surgical replacements. I don't need them for anything. I already have one hell raiser, and didn't plan to have another.

Yes, I had a 6spd before. I would like to go auto this time. I had terrible 60ft in the 6spd, best I could do was a 1.9.

Should probably be able to do a LITTLE bit better with this car, provided traction would be attainable. ;)

i say go for it. if anything, you'll actually be able to relate to other people on this site and have something to talk about (your car). that way, you can finally stop spewing your lack of medical knowledge around here. see how fucking funny i am.

on a side note, the car looks fantastic