Dinner recommendation for those who know Covington/Newport/Downtown Cincinnati

excell

Requirements:

Must have steak on the menu, should not be a steak-only restaurant.

Trendy.

Prefer locally owned, not a chain (think Cameron Mitchell).

Entree's up to $30, but should have other options in the $15 range (think bistro pizza or small plates).

It's for a bachelorette party of about 20, so the more options you know the greater odds we'll find a place who can accommodate.

Already contacted:

Reserve Restaurant

Jean Ro

Palomino

Chalk Food and Wine

Dee Felice

Chart House

McCormick & Schmicks

Thank you for your help. :)

Goldstar is way better than Skyline!

Absolutely false. :p

Hafbrauhaus in Newport is great for a group like that. I've heard good things about Boi Na Braza (it's a brazilian steakhouse), although I have never been there.

Also, you can't beat Jeff Ruby's steakhouse... although it's a little out of the price range you mentioned.

Don't know if they have steak, but there is a little 2 story italian restaurant with a nice balcony overlooking the fountains. I can't remember the name, but find out what it is and call, it has a great atmosphere.

Sorry this post has no real information hahahahaha!

Watch the roadsigns in the Covington area. I tried to get out of there one night after a concert and like never figured out how to get back to the damn highway. There are very few signs showing where to go other than "no right turn" or "no left turn" which made it impossible to go anywhere. The road setup there sucks IMO.