Ricer mustang

Comebackkid

Maybe he stuck that GT500 setup in there and it's a sleeeeeperrrrr.

YESSSssss that's what I thoight too and it probably puts out 213 HP!! BOSS

those look like volvo rims

http://markpitts.googlepages.com/IMG_0712.JPG

fail.

Volvo or not, they're baller as Fuck!

FYI ricer mufflers sound awesome on a big block chevy. you might see it on a few cars at good guys this weekend.

Really, hummm interesting. I don't know if this is a true statement or not but it sounds crazy enough to work.

Who are you quoting exactly?

" I thought the same thing too" and "You can quote me on it"

Really, hummm interesting. I don't know if this is a true statement or not but it sounds crazy enough to work.

it has been done. 69' camaro with full 3 inch exhast with rice mufflers with 4inch tips. he might be a good guys this weekend, he's been there before.

I hate to admit it but I think that the LS1 in Erik's car sounds pretty darn good going through the fart can on his RX-7.

its a GM thing, LSx engines sound good no matter what exhaust is on them. come over to the dark side, we have cookies;)

its a GM thing, LSx engines sound good no matter what exhaust is on them. come over to the dark side, we have cookies;)

You forget that I used to own a nitrous fed, SBC powered machine that also sounded quite nice....no fart cans though.