HELLA 700FF - 7" "Fog" Lights

SPLN SUX

Just picked up a pair of these at Checkers/O'riely's for $69.99. Took about 3hrs to install these in the factory fog light position on my Jeep. The wiring harness and hardware was perfect, and the lights look and work fantastic. You can easily drive at night with these w/o the headlights and you can see just fine.

PROS:

- BRIGHT!

- Low heat output

- Adjustable after mounting on all 3 axis

- Low price for a pair of 7" off road lights

- Low current... didn't cause any flutter in the voltage from the voltmeter nor did any dash lights dim when flipping them on.

- Self contained bulb housing clipped into heavy duty backing.

- Use H3 55w bulbs

CONS:

-Rock covers are solid, and only come in white... looks like ass on an otherwise all red/black Jeep.

- Also, the wiring diagram is clearly translated from Korean or something and didn't make a ton of sense to me. The thing calls ground, "Earth"... and asks you to hook up to the headlights 12V source... only thing I could figure was so that you cant activate the fog lights w/o turning on the headlights, which is gay. Given that they include a nice relay and grounded switch, i felt it was easier to just hook up the switch to the same 12v source as the relay so the lights can be turned on and off whenever you want.