Looking For Work

Fiji ST

Since I really don't know too many people in Columbus anymore, I figured I would give this place a shot.

I've been out of full-time work since December, with temp jobs here and there. I've been interviewing, but it's been sparse, and nothing seems to pan out past the second interview.

I have a BA from Ohio Wesleyan University in Journalism and Politics. I have been writing for different publications now for the past four years. I've been mostly doing freelance gigs lately, but even those seem to have vanished. I also have a bit of customer service under my belt as well as working in various parts of several dealerships which I have really enjoyed and would love to get back into.

I'm a quiet guy, but I do like interacting and meeting with people. I really love learning new skills/concepts. I can also offer my writing skills to anyone, such as rewriting a Web site, proofreading proposals, etc.

I'm am pretty much open to anything right now except cold-call sales or any sort of phone support/collections. Other than that, I can probably do anything you throw to me. I don't mind sitting behind a desk for eight hours, but I much prefer being out and about.

I think that is it. If you want to know more about me, or have any openings/contacts, please let me know via PM or my email address in my profile.

Thanks for your time and your help.

Nick B.

• 5 weeks later...
https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/career

I did a couple interviews for Broadband Technicans this past week. Never hurts to send your resume in.

Do you have a source for me to talk to?

And for some reason, when you click the link, it's comes up as an error.

call down to bobs and talk to jim before 9am...

thats about the best time to reach him

I have been talking to him every week for the past 3 weeks. He said the applications have been turned over to some lady his business partner found/employed so he wouldn't have to waste his time on them. I was hoping he was the one reviewing them since we had talked for a good 45 minutes and I had gotten a really good vibe from him.