Add NTB Reynoldsburg to the list

Doc1647545523

I've had super service at the NTB stores associated with CR:

Derek and crew at E. Long and Fourth Street (they also have let us use their lot)

Steve & buddies at NTB Canal Winchester (they also let CR have a meet and the burnout contest last year)

Now I gotta add to the list NTB in Reynoldsburg. Scott (ND2RACE) did a great deal for my niece on her SUV tires .... even told her that she had some good life left in the old tires and that it wasn't critical to replace the tires yet! But she wanted new tires because her betrothed uses the Liberty on the highway. They are both thrilled with the improved ride and feel that the new tires made.

Many thanks, Scott! U da man! :D

Yeah I got transfered from Canal Winchester recently. I'm always glad to help out Doc. I wish all my customers were more like you, get a little harrasment, give a little harrasment, show them a good deal and everybodys happy.

Well I haven't been there in some time since I just about pulled the one guy over the counter last time in. I hope you don't get involved in the game they love to pull on the parts stores there too.

You work weekends? I have a truck tire I have been meaning to get down to derick but always remember at 330 on sat :(

Well I haven't been there in some time since I just about pulled the one guy over the counter last time in. I hope you don't get involved in the game they love to pull on the parts stores there too.

You work weekends? I have a truck tire I have been meaning to get down to derick but always remember at 330 on sat :(

Yeah, well I'm getting used to these guys so we'll see. I'm currently scheduled on saturday, but they haven't made their mind up on a schedule.