Sherriff pointed his finger at me?

Buck531

I'm with Shawn. 8 MPH over? Give me a fucking break. I know many cops and they all tell me they won't even bother unless you are going more than 15 over... :rolleyes:

IMHO there's a big difference between 10-15 over on a 35mph zone and on the highway. It's OK to do 50mph on a 35mph street? :eek:

Anyways, like someone else said, speeding is speeding. And he didn't even get a ticket. Like Hwilli said, he needs to stop being a little sissy and being all buthurt about a cop 'waving their mean little finger at me'

Hell, I have a ticket on my record for 39 in a 35. No points, $250 fine :)

$250? WOW. Someone didn't like you that day. I regularly drive 5mph over in areas under 55mph and have zero issues. I did get stopped many years ago for 32 in a 25 but he let me go, just telling me to keep it under 30mph to avoid issues.

Where I'm at there are a lot of 40-45mph zones and I usually go 45-50mph which is plenty fast on secondary roads. 35mph is tough. I usually go 40-42mph and perhaps could get stopped. Key to me is to avoid points. Fines I can deal with but points stick around too long to be worth carrying.

Perry Township is who I figure would nail me there but between luck, traffic, timing, etc....I've never been busted. If I was and it was $250 I'd be pissed though.

He was just warning you man. Normally when a car flashes their lights at you coming from the other direction it means either "Slow down or be cautious because there's an accident/deer/cop/etc in the road ahead." I don't see how he's a douche bag. He could have given you a ticket, but didn't. Cool cop in my book. Waving a finger is universal for being naughty, or to stop. It's what parents/teachers do to their kids to tell them they've been bad.

Radar does work if the cop is driving in the opposite direction. I was following a cop once and every time a car passed sometimes a white light on his light bar would flash (meaning they were speeding) Eventually it blinked at a car that was obviously going over and he whipped a u-turn and pulled the guy over.

off topic today i was bored and running laser i had a guy get mad at me because i keep on hitting his radar detector with my laser.. all the way down the road.. ahh life was beautifull... and just FYI if your in my area i give 15 then sry...

off topic today i was bored and running laser i had a guy get mad at me because i keep on hitting his radar detector with my laser.. all the way down the road.. ahh life was beautifull... and just FYI if your in my area i give 15 then sry...

Thanks for sharing. Might read again.

I just drove on that road again. I somehow didn't realize it was 40 though there. I was probably going 50 hence the reason he pointed his finger.

no big deal. too many haters here. I'm not crying about it. Have a nice day.

Guest tbutera2112
I just drove on that road again. I somehow didn't realize it was 40 though there. I was probably going 50 hence the reason he pointed his finger.

no big deal. too many haters here. I'm not crying about it. Have a nice day.

that cop was such a douchebag

Damn. 15 is very gracious.

X2! Where's your area? I got stopped and ticketed for 72 in a 65 at 7:30pm on a Thursday. WTF!?

you are overly gracious IMO. ive gotten pulled over too many times for dumb things these days so im 65 in the slowlane.

bucky you were speeding he coudl of tickeed you but he didnt. but looks as if he wanted you to know that you were speeding an it was a warning. just take it as it is fool

you are overly gracious IMO. ive gotten pulled over too many times for dumb things these days so im 65 in the slowlane.

bucky you were speeding he coudl of tickeed you but he didnt. but looks as if he wanted you to know that you were speeding an it was a warning. just take it as it is fool

holy shit pubes, did you not read anything above? I DO realize NOW I was speeding 10 mph over. and YES I NOW realize I could have been pulled over. YES, I REALIZE I could have gotten a ticket and I got lucky. quit beating a dead horse people.