video from this weekend

AJ

a friend of mine bought a go pro camara and we tested it out this weekend. i think we need to fix the light settings since they are kinda dark. but still pretty cool for what it is. also at the end of the video i almost hit a light pole. it was my fastest run up till then, a little too much throttle and then got off the throttle too fast = spin.

Ashley's video

Edited by AJ

cool to see AJ. I got a GoPro for christmas, but unfortunately haven't been able to spend much time playing around with it. The suction cup mount is cool though and really sticks to about anything.

Hopefully I can string together enough crap for a video of one of my cars this year.

The biggest gripe I can see to the camera is the lack of support for an external mic, but you can't beat its durability.

here is ashleys video. you can really tell a speed difference when you watch her video after mine. my 35.xxx and 36.xxx runs over her 42.xxx runs. she is also on street tires and i'm on R comps. i also have close to 1000 lbs less weight on her lol.