Been a while to this site and had to get a new login

black92foxcoupe

Guest Removed
Yeah I know, you can only go so far on a production block. I do have a spare 351W when (not if) I pop this one. I'd love to come across a new modular motor and build a boost horse or do a 460 with a ton of spray. It only takes money, right?

i know someone that might be selling his termantor motor etc..he may be going dart 5.0 :D

but i have a spare 460 and c-6 in the back room;) i'll sell cheap to start that build for you.

nice car welcome to cr. where did you get all your deletes for heater and wipers?

I was considering closing them all up by welding sheet metal, but wanted the option of removal, so I made all the deletes from scratch. I had considered making some templates and then having a guy I know with a CNC hydrocutter make them, but it was easy enough with a band saw, table sander, and drill press with minimal material cost.

i know someone that might be selling his termantor motor etc..he may be going dart 5.0 :D

but i have a spare 460 and c-6 in the back room;) i'll sell cheap to start that build for you.

Thanks Rob for the offer. My brother has a 1968 460 that he did a bunch of head porting on, sitting on a stand. He may need that C6. I'll pass the info on.