buckeye season....

SRTurbo04

*flame suit on*

Football sucks, the buckeyes suck, everytime i hear buckeye something I die a little bit inside. I'm so sick of this states obsession with the buckeyes, plus football season means winter is coming and that sucks the worst. When I go to "watch" the games at friends houses, i drink myself retarded and pretend im watching rugby or something not gay, something that doesnt continue for 3 hours but only has about 3 minutes of play and where they dont wear more protection than a motorcycle racer.

thats my rant, hope you enjoyed it, now continue with circle jerk.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*flame suit on*

Football sucks, the buckeyes suck, everytime i hear buckeye something I die a little bit inside. I'm so sick of this states obsession with the buckeyes, plus football season means winter is coming and that sucks the worst. When I go to "watch" the games at friends houses, i drink myself retarded and pretend im watching rugby or something not gay, something that doesnt continue for 3 hours but only has about 3 minutes of play and where they dont wear more protection than a motorcycle racer.

you are DEAD to me

Whats with you and the buckeyes anyways. I thought you were from San Diego? I thought you were cool!? Well, as cool as someone with a neon can be.

AMBIGUOUSLY GAY DUO!!! lol, nice sig

cause ive been in ohio long enough now :(

an god dammit i swear ive been sig an name raped 5 times in 48 hours ahhhh

an fuck you i am cool with my mad sweet neon that is broke an i havent even touched in in 3 weeks :(

OSU would have to lose 3-4 games to not finish in top 10. Hell they lost to Texas and actually moved up in the polls. The D will be stout again this year. RB is a little thin but improved o-line play will help with that. Loaded at WR with burners and playmakers or yeah they got Terrelle Pryor.

Only thing Michigan is good for is giving us players i.e Justin Boren

Michigan will be better then last year but is that really saying much? I give them 6 wins at most, just enough to reach a toilet bowl.

OSU would have to lose 3-4 games to not finish in top 10. Hell they lost to Texas and actually moved up in the polls. The D will be stout again this year. RB is a little thin but improved o-line play will help with that. Loaded at WR with burners and playmakers or yeah they got Terrelle Pryor.

Only thing Michigan is good for is giving us players i.e Justin Boren

Michigan will be better then last year but is that really saying much? I give them 6 wins at most, just enough to reach a toilet bowl.

Oh no. Here comes the football god troll. He knows everything about football so don't argue with him.

Oh no. Here comes the football god troll. He knows everything about football so don't argue with him.

People actually pay attention to Hockey? Have you ever played organized football prob not so /talking I dont claim to know all, but I do make good points about the upcoming team. They have very little depth at runningback, lots of talent at WR, TP and should have better line (last years line sucked)

People actually pay attention to Hockey? Have you ever played organized football prob not so /talking I dont claim to know all, but I do make good points about the upcoming team. They have very little depth at runningback, lots of talent at WR, TP and should have better line (last years line sucked)

Yes. I played football from age 6 to age 18. I've also referee'd football since I was 19. We've had this argument before, I was simpliy making a joke. You're just showing your know-it-allism.

• 1 month later...
did i see the AP poll ranked us #6????

Lol its either for tv ratings when OSU plays #4 USC or they must really feel the Bucks are going to be a good team. I think if/when OSU beats USC they will finish the season undefeated and could still miss out on the NC game. There will probably be 3 undefeated teams maybe 4 (boise st) at the end of the year. No way in hell does a undefeated OSU team get to the NC game above a undefeated Florida, Texas or Oklahoma squad.

BTW I am ready for football, going to go check out some highschool action this weekend.

Oh if your lucky enough to get USC tickets, sell em lol. They are going for about a grand right now on line.

*flame suit on*

The hell you say.

An unbeaten OSU won't get in over an unbeaten Chokelahoma?

Lawl...

No they wont...the voters think the big12 is stronger then the big 10. Hate to say it but OSU is right up there with Oklahoma in terms of choking here lately.0-5 against top 5 teams the last 2 1/2 years...a win vs USC by a landslide would help, unless USC loses 2-3 more games.

I just hope Tress turns the dogs loose this year.