anyone with a truck near easton?

evan9381

anyone near easton that can give me a hand for ~20 minutes tomorrow night? just need to run to lowes to get a couple sheets of drywall, and trying not to have to drop $20 on a truck if someone is available for a few minutes i could throw you $10 for your gas/time. im less than a mile from lowes, and just need to pick up 2 4x8 sheets. hopefully available about 9pm or just after, but if not, ill just have to leave work a bit earlier and go back after that.

thanks

if you got time, that'd be great. give me a call or text today when you get a minute...im leaving for work til about 9 and work has CR blocked, so i wont be able to get back on til later tonight. ill pm you my cell

got it done. big thanks to brad. saved me a few bucks and a little time i didnt have to spend filling out rental forms for a ~2 mile round trip.

next project after i get this bedroom done - buy a beater truck i can use for trips like this. im sure owning a home now, it will come in more useful than i could imagine.

I seen a kia pulling a 18' boat a few weeks back.

lol. i hate that car so much, i ride my bike to work on the nice days. as soon as i get a couple other things paid down/off and find something i like, its gone.