2010 camaro problems

AJ

have already started to show up. got one in today with 700 miles on it and the cluster sticks. it only sticks when you leave the windows up in the sun and it gets really hot inside. gm has a updated part already though but its on back order.

the center console latch is also on back order so who knows when we'll see that.

on a side note, gm uses the same hubs front and back on the camaro. there is also alot of room in the front suspension almost like you couuld make it AWD.....hmmm. the front hubs are splined for axles too since they are the same as the rear. they also use 14mm lug studs insted of 12mm, i would imagin its because of all the weight.

The new Camaro in the early designs was AWD, but they shed the idea due to the additional weight (4500lb Camaro, anyone?) and the additional costs for production and R&D.

Who cares about 4500lb when you can make over 600whp on the stock bottom end?

Guest Removed

hahahahaha gm fail!

awd? lmao bet the drive line cant take much more then 600...

design will be lack luster as always, and i'll bet with built in fail

hahahahaha gm fail!

With GM, you'd be lucky the driveline can handle much more than 200. Hell, look at the 4th gen 10 bolt. :rolleyes:

hahahahaha gm fail!

With GM, you'd be lucky the driveline can handle much more than 200. Hell, look at the 4th gen 10 bolt. :rolleyes:

While everything else catastrophically fails around it. :p

Oh well, I did laugh at all your posts. Kind of figured this is how my post would spark conversation about how GM drivetrains suck. Only time will tell if the new shit is better, it's supposed to be but who knows. Got to fix my little 10-bolt again.

Guest Removed
600rwhp on stock bottom end. Check.

Stock 10-bolt. Check.

GM fails at what, again?

you have a jew hex on your shit

running a business

truth..

and the fact still remains. yeah, there are a ton of ford and stangs here, but i have had twice as many gm products thru here, then FMC.